- What Information do we collect and how do we collect it?
- Information provided by you
- In addition to the aforesaid, we may use various technologies that allow to monitor your activity on the Website for information security purposes, for optimizing our services, in order to adapt the services to your personal preferences and in order to market the services proposed by us.
- Cookies, which are small information files, which are embedded in the browser or device that you use when you browse the Website, monitor certain information regarding your conduct on the Website. Using cookies helps to identify you when re-entering the Website. Through the cookies, your activity will be monitored, and information will be collected automatically, such as your IP address, the duration of your visit to the Website, versions of the operating system, browser type, location, etc. (“Collection of Information“).
- Information gathering technologies of third parties such as Facebook, Google Analytics and Taboola. These third parties may also use means of collecting information such as cookies, for measurement and their customized advertising purposes, in accordance with their privacy policies or other documents that may apply to you (for example – if you have opened an account with them). You can find more Information about cookies and the manner in which those third parties use the information collected through the privacy policies of those parties, at the following addresses:
- You may stop the collection of Information by cookies by changing the settings in the web browser you are using, and deleting your usage history, or by changing the operating system settings of your end device, at any time. It is possible to restrict the use of the device’s ID on smart phones for advertising purposes. To the extent that you will choose to block cookies activities, some of the Website’s services may no longer be available to you, or you may need to re-enter details each time you visit the Website. Changing these settings is under your responsibility.
- Use of the Collected Information
We will use the Personal Information for the purpose of providing the services, for operational needs, making contact, customer service, information improvement, optimization and control, compliance with procedures and policies, information security, handling requests to review and amend the information, statistical needs and research, advertising and marketing on our behalf, including providing information regarding products and services that we provide, including information customized for your personally (see more information about means of communication, advertisements and direct mail, later on) and the protection of our legal rights and legal interests and of others.
- Storing Information
The Company may store the Personal Information in accordance with the applicable law, in order to resolve disputes, act to solve errors, assist in any investigation, comply with legal provisions requiring the storage of information regarding transactions/ payments, to enforce the Service Terms and to take other actions permitted according to law.
- Transfer of Information to a Third Party
The Company may transfer the Information to third parties, whether in Israel or abroad, in the following cases (“Third Party” and “Transfer of Information“, respectively):
- Related Companies in and subsidiaries of the Jacob Hotels Group.
- In the framework of the Company’s collaborations with subcontractors and suppliers that help us provide the services (such as companies that handle payments by credit card, the pool management company, support and maintenance companies for equipment, software suppliers and lawyers).
- As part of the sale or transfer of the Company’s business (in whole or in part), provided that the purchaser or transferee’s obligation to comply with the provisions of the law regarding the protection of privacy and information security.
- Obtaining a court order or a requirement of competent authority to do so.
- For defending the Company against lawsuits.
- For research and statistics purposes.
- Advertisements and direct mail
- The Personal Information may also be used for the purposes of marketing, advertising and direct mailing of the Company’s services and/or of anyone on its behalf or products and services of third parties that are provided in cooperation with the Company.
- Subject to your consent, we will be entitled to add you to a mailing list in the framework of which you will be sent direct mail and advertisements regarding services, in all means of communication, including via email, SMS messages, WhatsApp messages, automatic dialing system and social networks (“Mailing/s” and “Mailing List“, respectively). You can request to be removed from the mailing list at any time by contacting the service center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that even after your request to be removed from the mailing list, you may be sent mail that we must and/or may send to you according to law, even without your consent.
- Right to review the Information and to correct it
In order to review the Information that we hold about you, you must submit a written request to the service center by e-mail at email@example.com and act in accordance with our instructions so that we can verify your identity. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate, it is your right to request its correction or deletion of such, subject to cases where the law allows us or requires us to keep the information as it is.
- Deleting Information
Deletion of information will be possible in accordance with the provisions of the law, and in cases where it is not required by us for the purpose of providing the services, for protecting our legitimate interests, for complying with a requirement according to law to store Information, or for defending against claims. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, in accordance with the provisions of the law, the Company is required to keep some of the Information about you and it may be required to keep it even if you have requested to delete it.
- Information Security
- The Company uses information security measures to maintain the Personal Information existing in the Database and to reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion into its Databases (“Information Security Measures“). However, information security measures can never provide complete immunity against hacking and various intrusions into the Database. Therefore, it is clarified that the Company does not guarantee that the Website will be completely immune from unauthorized access and misuse of the Personal Information stored on it.
- Furthermore, it is clarified that it is your responsibility to take appropriate information security measures, including the use of passwords, antiviruses and anti- hacking attacks and software updates (“Taking Self- Measures“). The Company will not bear any responsibility for the disclosure of Personal Information or for any misuse of the Personal Information resulting from the lack of Taking Self- Measures.
- By using the Website, you declare that you will not have any claim and/or demand and/or lawsuit against the Company and/or anyone on its behalf due to hacking, intrusions, malfunctions and/or disruptions on the Website or in the Database, provided that the aforesaid was not under the Company’s control and it took reasonable measures to prevent the event.
- To the extent that for your use of the Website you will have a username and password, you undertake that they will be for your personal use only for purposes of identification and personal use of the Website and not to transfer them to any third party. The Company will not be liable at all for any damage caused by an unauthorized party.
- Contacting the Company’s Customer Service
To contact the Company’s customer service and inquire about your rights as mentioned above, you can contact them by email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone number: 04-8866705, Sundays-Thursdays (which are not holidays) between the hours of 09:00-16:00.